t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten-Stamp with a Foam Mat

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Tuesday's Tip at Ten-Stamp with a Foam Mat

 


Tueday's Tip at Ten is to stamp with a Foam Mat when using Stampin' UP! Photopolymer Stamp sets. To ensure perfect stamping each time you'll want some extra cushion or foam mat under your paper. Right now Stampin' UP! has on sale this Foam Mat for just a $1.88. It was made for the Stamperatus but is perfect for everyday stamping! This is a retiring product and will retire after May 3rd. So glad yours before they are gone! It may just be the best $2 you spend for your craft room! You'll see me use this is all of my videos! Stampin' UP! sales under one called "Stampin' Pierced Mat" for $5, which works great BUT the Stamperatus Foam Mat is such a great deal, that I had to share it with you! 


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- More Than Autumn

  Double Feature Friday with the More Than Autumn Bundle!  These designs were made by the Stamp & Share Crew Design Team!!! This bundle ...