t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Throwback Thursday- Coffee Café Fun Fold Card

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Throwback Thursday- Coffee Café Fun Fold Card

 


Who remembers the Coffee Café stamp set, dies, and DSP by Stampin' UP! I loved this suite, not because I am a coffee drinker (in fact I don't drink coffee at all), because I know so many other people who do and could make cards for them. This card was given to me from a swap (I am sorry I don't even know the true creator) but I've held on to it for the last couple of years to have as an "idea". So I could copy and make my own just like it. Well, haven't made this version myself (yet) but I did finally write down all the measurements and took photos of it. So now I can safely send it on its way freely! Because I love you, I've provided the measurements below so ALL can use it! 


This card is a Fun Fold and uses the DSP perfectly! This front image has no stamping but is all made using the dies and DSP. 


The inside uses the stamp set in the best way! Greeting with a fun little coffee corner images! 
Below are the measurements so you can give this fun fold a try with your Throwback Thursday stamp set OR try this layout with some of your new Stampin' UP! products! 


Measurements
Early Espresso Cardbase: 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 scored @ 5 1/2
DSP: 4 x 5 1/4
4 x 2 3/4
Garden Green Cardbase: 8 x 3 scored @ 4
DSP & Basic White: 3 3/4 x 2 3/4


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- More Than Autumn

  Double Feature Friday with the More Than Autumn Bundle!  These designs were made by the Stamp & Share Crew Design Team!!! This bundle ...