t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten: Change the Color of Your DSP

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Tuesday's Tip at Ten: Change the Color of Your DSP

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten: Change the color of your Designer Series Paper with a Stampin' Blending Brush. 
Just grab your favorite paper that has a white base (or a light color) and your favorite ink (Crumb Cake for me) and blend away. It is a subtle look, but makes a big difference in the over all look of the card. See the card I made with this below. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...