t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Wink of Stella for Cardstock Sparkle

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Wink of Stella for Cardstock Sparkle

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten is simple but a good reminder on what you can use your Wink of Stella on! 
First, what is Wink of Stella???
It is a glitter brush pen. It is wet glitter that dries and has very low transfer. When I say "low transfer" I mean it doesn't rub off onto everything like loose glitter! It is amazing and makes things look magical! I usually use it on stamped images over ink but my tip to you today is for you to use it on cardstock too! Mind you, you don't want to paint the whole 4 x 5 1/4 of paper (you could, but I would not recommend it). Look at the images below to see some spots I added it to. 


The Pumpkin Pie trim on the hat. 


The punched out Blackberry Bliss stars on the hat. 

You can Wink of Stella your paper before you glue it to something or after! It truly is the best! 
What will you use your Wink of Stella on???

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Hearts & Hugs

  Double Feature Friday with the Hearts & Hugs Bundle!  Get inspired by two great card designs made by the Stamp & Share Crew Design...