t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Leader Swap- New Annual Catalog Swaps

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Leader Swap- New Annual Catalog Swaps

 


Hey Stampin' Friends! Last month I participated in a Leadership Swap using New products from the New Annual Catalog! I made the card above and you can click HERE to get the details on how to make it over on another post. 
Click on the subject of each card group to take you to my online store to see the stamp set they used. 



Left: Betty Weisbrich
Right: Carol Payne


Left: Sandy Adas
Right: Heather Guerrero


By Dena Rekow

Circle Sayings Bundle 


Left: Darla Watson
Right: Linda Cullen



Right: Janice Weightman
Left: Cathy Dawe



Left: Daveda Leppke
Right: Joey Hartman


Left: Sonia Bernard
Right: Sue K-M
Lasting Joy Stamp Set


By Judi Anderson

Little Monkey Bundle 


Left: Julie Salva
Right: Susie Wood


Left: Rachel Traudt
Right: Laura Milligan

Zany Zoo Bundle


Left: Barbara Dykhouse
Right: Kim Allen


Facebook Live Video

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...