t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten-Labeling You Embossing Folders

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Tuesday's Tip at Ten-Labeling You Embossing Folders

 


Tuesday's Tip at Ten...Label your embossing folders!!!


Either with a sharpie, label maker, or cut out the words from the packing and tape on with clear tape. Which ever method you use, you will thank me for it. 

I like to place the label on the center top because of the way I store mine upright. This way I can thumb through them and find the one I'm looking for easier. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...