t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: New Catalog Demo Swaps

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

New Catalog Demo Swaps

 


The Demo Swap Stampers are at it again! Every other month a small group of stampers meet together to swap and create one Make N Take together. Sadly, I never get to attend (event is in Utah, I am in California) but I get to participate through the mail. 
Theme: Use 2 new or 2 returning colors.  

Below you will see the swaps, the name of the swapper and a link to the stamp set they used. For any of the products you see you can order them from my online store. 
Above is the card I made for the swap. You can learn how to make that Spinner Card when you click HERE. 

By Ashley Reid


By Cindy Hafner

Inside of Cindy's card 

By Marjeen Nation 

By Natalie Woll

I hope these inspire you and makes you want to join our swap too!!! 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...