t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Masking the Little Monkey

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Tuesday's Tip at Ten- Masking the Little Monkey


Tuesday's Tip at Ten...Use a Mask on Your Monkey! 


To make the tail of the monkey to look like it is holding onto the tree, make a mask for the monkey and then stamp the branch. 


Above was the card that inspired me, and that I got through a swap. I just didn't like the tree line on the monkey's tail. So with 3 extra steps...
1. Stamp monkey tail on masking paper or Post it Note. 
2. Fussy cut out the monkey. 
3. Place the mask over the stamped monkey and stamp over the mask with the branch. 

I was able to create a monkey with a clean tail, no lines. 


Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!










 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Fun Fold Friday- Adventurous Sky Slider Card

Fun Fold Friday with the NEW Adventurous Sky Bundle!    I knew the moment I saw this bundle at Onstage in Houston, I was going to get it for...