t> The Joy of Stampin' with Rachael: The Penny Crafter Tutorials- January- April Mini Catalog

Saturday, January 13, 2024

The Penny Crafter Tutorials- January- April Mini Catalog

 


The Penny Crafter Tutorial for the Mini Catalog is now available for FREE when you order from my online store between January-April of 2024! I'll send straight to your inbox 8 ideas using stamp sets all from the lasted catalog. 

Ideas using Stamp Sets...
Bee My Valentine
Cutest Cows
Heartfelt Hexagon
Hooray For Surprises
Ice Cream Swirl
Perennial Postage
Submarine Life
Thoughtful Expressions


Here are the four cards I designed. The other four are designed by my friend, Lynda Day. 

Thoughtful Expressions

This set is fun to use with our Stampin' Blends to color in those stamped images. 


The greeting inside "enjoy your day" could be used for so many occasions. 


The dies part of this bundle are just amazing with that stitched inside and layering together. 

Perennial Postage

For this card I used some of the Annual Catalog DSP with the need dies and stamp set. 


Just look at all of those great layers using the dies! 

Ice Cream Swirl 


 I love ice cream and monotone cards!!! 


The dies for this bundle add so much detail, that the cone almost looks real! 

Heartfelt Hexagon

The Heartfelt Hexagon Bundle comes with a punch! This makes for easy card making and fun background looks by punching out different DSP. 


This would make for a sweet Valentine's Day card when paired with the Bee Mine DSP. 

Happy Stampin' Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! It really makes my day and I love hearing from you! <3

Double Feature Friday- Country Flowers

  Double Feature Friday with 2 Tutorials from the Stamp & Share Crew using the Country Flowers stamp set! This set comes out on May 1st!...